DUO 发表于 2023-3-29 21:46:21

《Unity着色器圣经》1.0.0 着色器编程语言介绍

本帖最后由 DUO 于 2023-3-29 21:47 编辑

**Introduction to the shader programming language**

!(data/attachment/forum/202303/29/214501ni3hgivipfh7apgs.png?imageMogr2/auto-orient/strip%7CimageView2/2/w/300 "Untitled.png")

## **Initial observations**

Years ago, when I was just starting my studies about shaders in Unity, it was challenging to understand much of the content I found in the books for several factors. I still remember that day of studies, wishing to understand the operation of the semantics POSITION; however, when I managed to find its definition, I found the following statement:

> ***Vertex position in object-space.***

## **初步观察**

几年前,当我刚开始学习Unity中的着色器时,由于多种因素,我很难理解书籍中的大部分内容。我仍然记得那一天,我希望了解POSITION的语义操作方式;然而,当我成功找到它的定义时,我发现以下说明:

> 顶点位置处于物体空间。

At that moment, I asked myself, what is the vertex position in object-space? Then I understood that there was previous information that I had to know before starting to read about this subject.

那时候,我问自己,对象空间中的顶点位置是什么?然后我悟了,在开始阅读这个主题之前,我必须了解先前的信息。

In my experience, I have been able to identify at least four fundamental areas that facilitate the understanding of shaders and their structure, such as properties of a polygonal object, the structure of a render pipeline, matrices, and coordinate systems.

根据我的经验,我至少能够确定四个基本领域,有助于理解着色器及其结构,如多边形对象的属性,渲染管道的结构,矩阵和坐标系。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《Unity着色器圣经》1.0.0 着色器编程语言介绍